This blog has moved! Click here for the new blog.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Winner x 2!

We have two winners! Chosen by mr. Random Generator. I would've picked all of you, but this cold hearted, unbiased machine picked only two.

The winner of Package #1 is... Me.Anna!

The winner of Package #2 is... Kate Price!

Congratulations!

Thank you all for participating and for reading my blog. You can't imagine how happy it makes me to see that people read my blog and leave such kind and encouraging comments. I started it because I was inspired by Rensz and it's absolutely wonderfull that you now tell me you are inspired my me.

AWESOME.

3 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts, whether it's positive or constructive critisicm! If you're commenting on an old post I'll have to moderate it, so don't worry if it doesn't immediately show. Thanks!